Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney Provides Skilled Advocacy
Knowledgeable lawyer represents accused individuals
If you have been charged with a crime, hiring an experienced criminal defense attorney can ensure that your case is given the time and attention it deserves. The Law Office of Kimberly S. Robbins, P.C. provides dedicated support to each client we represent. We are intimately familiar with all facets of the criminal justice system, and backed by that knowledge and experience, we are able to guide you through the process while ensuring you understand your legal options. Our results-oriented approach is intended to help clients move past the difficulty of their criminal charges and onto the next chapter of their lives.
Respected firm seeks dismissals, exoneration and fair plea deals
The Law Office of Kimberly S. Robbins, P.C. represents clients in local, state and federal courts. We take on charges ranging from minor offenses and misdemeanors to serious felonies, seeking the best possible result whether that comes with the charges being dropped, a not-guilty verdict at trial, or a favorable plea agreement.
Our firm may provide counsel and representation for clients charged with:
- Violent crimes — Our attorneys build self-defense arguments and other strong legal responses to violent crime charges such as those for murder, assault and rape.
- Driving offenses — If you have been charged with operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol, driving with a suspended license or another traffic offense, we can examine the police report for potential vulnerabilities.
- Drug violations — Our firm handles charges related to the possession, distribution and cultivation of illegal substances, and our goal is to help clients avoid harsh penalties.
- Sex crimes — Sentences for sexual offenses can carry lifelong consequences. We will work to ensure that your side of the story is told and that your rights are protected.
- Theft — During negotiations with prosecutors and in court, we respond to larceny, robbery and other theft charges.
We are capable of defending individuals against a wide range of criminal accusations. Once we accept a case, we readily address any obstacles that arise.
Attentive attorney advises clients throughout the criminal justice process
At Law Office of Kimberly S. Robbins, P.C., we are prepared to go the extra mile to seek the justice you deserve. Through meticulous preparation and strict attention to detail, our efforts focus on achieving the best possible outcome for you under the facts of your case. We speak with witnesses, comb through police records and thoroughly examine the alleged crime scene, if necessary. We may also bring in experts who challenge the prosecution and help us prepare trial strategy.
We know that nothing is more important than your freedom. If you need a defense attorney who is dedicated to your case, contact us today.
If criminal charges have been filed against you or a loved one, choose a criminal defense attorney with the resources and experience to make a difference. Call Law Office of Kimberly S. Robbins, P.C. at (248) 594-5920 or email at: [email protected] Our office stands ready to represent you in your criminal matter.