Experience, compassion and honest legal direction is what clients receive when they come to the Law Office of Kimberly S. Robbins, P.C. With over 35 years of varied legal experience in the area of Family Law, Kimberly understands the emotions, stress and dilemmas faced by her clients as they struggle with difficult relationship and other legal problems.
Law Office of Kimberly S. Robbins, P.C.
Helping people develop creative and unique solutions to their legal challenges is the main objective at this law office. Attorney Kimberly S. Robbins provides Family Law and other legal services to people who need strong legal support to successfully manage problems regulated by Michigan laws. The majority of her work involves Family Law issues, along with other matters that affect entire family units.
Michigan Legal Services
At the Law Office of Kimberly S. Robbins, we work diligently helping clients to address legal matters efficiently and with compassionate individualized legal care with competitive rates. Having to deal with any of these issues can be devastating. The main focus of work includes the following areas of law practice:
- Divorce and Separation may be the right course of action for many couples and Kimberly can counsel you so you can make the right decisions for your course of action. We help couples settle arguments over support and fair property distribution, as well as custody and parenting time if children are involved.
- Child Custody, Child Support, Parenting Time, Paternity, and Visitation are major issues and can sometimes be difficult to deal with. When children are involved all parties must realize and understand what is best for minor children. The Court will look at the “Best Interest Factors” to determine what is in the best interest of the children.
- Spousal Support is another area of contention; requirements may also change over time.
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, modifications, and post-judgment changes must be valid to withstand challenges.
- Domestic Violence – we help battered spouses protect themselves through the proper legal channels.
Estate Planning and Probate
- We also prepare wills, address probate issues, to preserve assets and property. Certain valid documents are essential to have, including a will.
Traffic, Criminal, and Landlord-Tenant
- We also help people with traffic, misdemeanor criminal, and landlord-tenant issues.
Other legal services including personal injury.
To learn more about how Kimberly S. Robbins can help you resolve legal matters, contact the Law Office of Kimberly S. Robbins, P.C. Call her now at 248-594-5920. Main practice in Livingston County and Oakland County Michigan.